When you sign up to work with College MatchPoint, you’re not just getting nationally-recognized Educational Consultants—you’re getting a team of people who care about your student and understand the A&M application process.
Our highly qualified team of professionals includes veteran educational consultants, college admissions specialists, and college essay writing coaches who work together to make sure your student's application stands out from the stack.
What Makes Our Process Work for the A&M Application
- Essay coaching with experienced instructors will help you craft Apply Texas essays that stand out from the stack—and that you are proud to share!
- Our resume specialist works with you to gather all the important details for your long resume, and ensures that everything aligns with the ApplyTexas application.
- We offer a final application review by experienced admissions professionals, making sure every part of the ApplyTexas application tells your story.
- Our tools and processes keep you on deadlines so that your application is submitted early (which is critical, as on time is late in the admissions game).
We’ll make sure everything is completed perfectly and ready to be submitted.. The most consistent praise we get from former clients is that our students loved being done with applications before all of their friends, and their parents loved never having to be the bad cops.
A Few Tips For Applying
- Get started early! Ideally, you should submit your Texas A&M University application as soon as possible. Applications open July 1 this year.
- Your essays are important (yes, they really do read them). Write in a natural voice and let the reader learn more about you as a person, student, or learner. The essay should not read as a laundry list of your resume. Hint: If you were bored writing it, someone is likely to be bored reading it!
- Take a look at the wonderful majors offered at Texas A&M University. Take a little time to learn about the majors prior to selecting your intended choice. You will be surprised by the breadth of offerings.
- If you are interested in engineering, be sure to put special care and attention into the engineering supplement. This is where you want to discuss the classes and experiences that have led you to an interest in engineering. It’s okay to brag a little!
- Familiarize yourself with the additional options for Texas A&M University admission, such as Blinn Team. You will be asked on the application if you want to be considered for this program.
- Take a look at the wonderful honors programs at Texas A&M University. These programs are a fantastic opportunity to make a large campus feel smaller. Be careful to check deadlines and additional admissions requirements. Trust us- it’s worth a little extra work!
- Catch the spirit of Aggieland! Visit campus, attend a game, or attend an admissions event.